RedekerCraft Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RedekerCraft Forums

Server IP: 52.185.153.167:16428 | Vote for us: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s156968

3 posters

Faction-Survival World Changes & Spawn Lobby

Sayuki
    Sayuki
    Architect

Faction-Survival World Changes & Spawn Lobby Empty Faction-Survival World Changes & Spawn Lobby

Post by Sayuki April 19th 2017, 2:34 pm

Hello everyone and good day. In a few days from now, we, the Server Architectural team, /might/ possibly start to build up a whole new world for Factions-Survival, complete with Custom-made villages, Quests(Still in discussion), Dungeons, and much more. For now, we are prioritizing in shaping the faction-survival world to become enjoyable and also challenging. In addition, we will also start to build up a spawn lobby for the server, wherein when you join in the server, you'll spawn there everytime. If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, you may say so. Once again, good day!

We are open to suggestions, do not hesitate to state your suggestions, as well as questions and/or concerns.
    schauss123
    schauss123

Faction-Survival World Changes & Spawn Lobby Empty Re: Faction-Survival World Changes & Spawn Lobby

Post by schauss123 April 19th 2017, 4:52 pm

admin Neko chan How i see This new spawn i am not come there before Smile Smile Thank u
    Not Chisakiii
    Not Chisakiii
    Administrator

Faction-Survival World Changes & Spawn Lobby Empty Re: Faction-Survival World Changes & Spawn Lobby

Post by Not Chisakiii April 19th 2017, 4:59 pm

schauss123 wrote:admin Neko chan How i see This new spawn i am not come there before Smile Smile Thank u
    Use the command /warp Spawn or have an administrator teleport you to the spawn world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 9th 2024, 5:00 am