RedekerCraft Forums

Server IP: 52.185.153.167:16428 | Vote for us: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s156968

ProPvP Faction

schauss123

ProPvP Faction

Post by schauss123 on October 27th 2016, 5:44 pm

Hey guys this is my Faction ProPvP join if Ur a Pro player Only! Im leader Schauss_123 Im play long Ago but Not very active Im busy school Haha Smile Smile But Comment if U want to join and I say if U are in or not Thank u Smile

ProPvP faction By Schauss_123: Pros only Join!! Smile

join My facition and we are Band together like brother sister and Kill all enemys and banditers!! No to banditers And insulters and enemys they Are not allowed and Are killers Sad Sad
    schauss123

Re: ProPvP Faction

Post by schauss123 on October 27th 2016, 5:45 pm

Im leader if U want to join Say here by make Comment or When im playing U message me Smile Thank you!

join My facition and we are Band together like brother sister and Kill all enemys and banditers!! No to banditers And insulters and enemys they Are not allowed and Are killers Sad Sad
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

freakman

Post by freakman on February 3rd 2017, 9:44 pm

fix ur attitude and stop flaming ur members if ur lose pvp -_- be good example of leader and maybe people will friend u they will not if you say fuck u to them if u lose from fights

freakman

Post by freakman on February 3rd 2017, 9:45 pm

see you have no members if ur salty many know it -_- be friendly for one
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 8th 2017, 10:54 pm

Stop not Comment that on my facition Noobs! go away Ur just haters noobs -_- Im not angry if I die or Killed you in PVP ur just Hater because Im more Pro than U noobs -_- Just stop Flaming so dumb!!

Join my facition Pls im Hiring pros! Were team Brothers and Sisters all so Pro together best One in server Noone beat us Not even Mk 4 power armor diamonds

schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 8th 2017, 10:55 pm

Im hate you -_- Go away

schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 8th 2017, 10:55 pm

Your not welcome in redeker craft Ur just insulters Says on rules that Not allowed and Have fun so Ur quit and not Come back ever again -_- Noobs read Rules it is IMPORTANT....

igor pachmelnik zakusov

Post by igor pachmelnik zakusov on February 9th 2017, 4:32 pm

i want to join your faction comrade and kill these haters
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 on February 9th 2017, 11:46 pm

Please note that faction threads are for faction-related business only. Any other useless posts will be removed and the user punished. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Regards,
    Server Manager Rattle189

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -Bertrand Russell
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 11th 2017, 4:25 pm

Thank u sir Admin rattle 189 igor What is ur name in Server im Add you and make you member and Promote to officer to Help me kill enemys

schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 12th 2017, 10:49 pm

Admin sir Sqreix is joining my facition!! Help me join More and manys and we will Kill all banditers And enemys together Like not Stoppable!! Smile Smile

schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 13th 2017, 6:58 pm

member list:[/b]
    leader schauss123
    officer sqreix
    member igor
    member karurtok

schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 13th 2017, 7:00 pm

facition goal: my faction is good Smile and Not banditer or Enemy not until you make Enemys or become banditer and we will Defend and kill all enemys and banditers in server many but not possible but we will Try and kill all we can with super armor and Many diamond swords Smile Smile Smile and super swords that kill enemy In 1 hits and killed them in PvP pros and noobs Not beat us because were Pros and very hard to kill with Many skills Smile Smile

schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 13th 2017, 7:02 pm

how to join my faction: if u want to join my facition maybe u need to read what im put first and i'am question you if Ur banditer or Not and I think about if Ur join or not Smile but if Ur accept im Say asking ur name and u must say Back and im invite you in server and make u Friend Ally or member in facition and were Kill banditers and enemys with super armor and items Smile Smile

schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 13th 2017, 7:03 pm

what you are if join: banditer killer And enemys killer with super armor and power sword killers in 1 hit All enemys and haters and insulters No chance in win fight PvP we are Pros unlike them So u must be a pro Too if u can join!! Smile Smile

schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 13th 2017, 7:04 pm

join now and Ur a good and Awesome player and Friend in server Smile Smile come Now friends and lets help All and kill banditers And enemys and insulters Smile Smile Pros also!! were all Pros

schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 13th 2017, 7:05 pm

thank U for reading This messsage Smile Smile I say we Are make friends and kill All We meet enemys And banditers Smile Smile Have fun Friend!!!

schauss123

Post by schauss123 on April 19th 2017, 5:07 pm

hello all We have new Base and it is Upgraded and it is now like castles and Mansions of pro PvP and make the raiding harder Smile Smile
    thanks to you admin Chisakiii for Teach me on how make screen shot and Upload it to imgur and share it on Forum Smile Smile Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 13th 2017, 7:30 am