RedekerCraft Forums

Server IP: 52.185.153.167:16428 | Vote for us: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s156968

How to make Download speed Faster

schauss123

How to make Download speed Faster

Post by schauss123 on June 4th 2017, 5:59 pm

how to make Faster help me please I'am 180KB/s fastest Sirs Sad Sad Thank u for Read Smile Smile

join My facition and we are Band together like brother sister and Kill all enemys and banditers!! No to banditers And insulters and enemys they Are not allowed and Are killers Sad Sad
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Re: How to make Download speed Faster

Post by Rattle189 on June 5th 2017, 5:48 pm

Download [url=internetdownloadmanager.com]Internet Download Manager[/url], it has a built-in download accelerator that made my download speed from 290KB/s spike up to >450KB/s from time to time.

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -Bertrand Russell
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 on June 6th 2017, 9:59 pm

thank You I'am download This and my Download speed is faster It is go 300KB/s this is Very Good program Smile Smile But I'am not Buy this How to free full Version?? Smile Smile Thank u Very Happy

join My facition and we are Band together like brother sister and Kill all enemys and banditers!! No to banditers And insulters and enemys they Are not allowed and Are killers Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 13th 2017, 7:30 am