RedekerCraft Forums

Server IP: 52.185.153.167:16428 | Vote for us: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s156968

what is Button to make all gray

schauss123

what is Button to make all gray

Post by schauss123 on April 17th 2017, 11:45 pm

Hello all what Is button that make all in forum to Color Gray if you see a colors that orange and Black and I want it to gray Like some What i press it ?? thank You Smile Smile Smile

join My facition and we are Band together like brother sister and Kill all enemys and banditers!! No to banditers And insulters and enemys they Are not allowed and Are killers Sad Sad
    schauss123

Re: what is Button to make all gray

Post by schauss123 on April 17th 2017, 11:46 pm

and What is New server Ip adres I am not Connect because Of not working Sad Sad Help me Pls

join My facition and we are Band together like brother sister and Kill all enemys and banditers!! No to banditers And insulters and enemys they Are not allowed and Are killers Sad Sad
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 on April 17th 2017, 11:46 pm

Thank you for Read and help Smile Smile Smile

Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 on April 18th 2017, 12:11 am

If you mean on how to mark the entire forums read, or mark all posts read, just scroll down until you see the Proposals part of the forum. Below it on the bottom right part are two buttons, Delete the forum cookies Mark all forums read. Click the Mark all forums read button and all the icons on the categories/forums will turn from black and orange to grey.

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -Bertrand Russell

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is June 27th 2017, 4:38 am