After the server reset, I have successfully re-implemented the permissions system (and of course made a backup of this so that I don't have to go through this process again) and added several new features as well along with some minor changes and improvements.
- The User-Assistant chat is now open for normal players, the command is /fchatua [message].
- Access to a VIP kit has been granted for everyone for a month because of the server reset.
- Prefixes have been added.
- New nickname system added, your nickname also changes on the player list and Moderators can change/remove your nickname.
- Administrators can look up nicknames to find usernames of players.
- Proper spectate system added for Moderators.
- Added a home system, the commands are /sethome [home name] and /home [home name]. For now, only one home can be set.
- Added Votifier and RewardVoting support.
- Some improvements to the plugins to keep the server more stable and hopefully to reduce crashing or downtime.
Let us know what you think of the updates and if you have any suggestions or doubts, feel free to leave a message on the thread below or create a new thread entirely at the Suggestions category in the forum.
Server Manager Rattle189
Last edited by Zom on April 18th 2017, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total