RedekerCraft Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RedekerCraft Forums

Server IP: 52.185.153.167:16428 | Vote for us: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s156968

3 posters

My faction is named Pro PvP and Hiring!! looking for members To join and kill Enemys and Banditers

schauss123
    schauss123

My faction is named Pro PvP and Hiring!! looking for members To join and kill Enemys and Banditers Empty My faction is named Pro PvP and Hiring!! looking for members To join and kill Enemys and Banditers

Post by schauss123 February 11th 2017, 4:29 pm

Hello friends! If ur Read this message Then ur See advertisement Of my faction Pro PvP we are Pros Only and We are killers of enemys and Banditers like Brothers and sisters Together we Will kill them All!! Join my facition of Ur pro and if U know PvP if Ur not PvP u can Still join if Ur pro In helping Me and the faction we will Defend peoples and Kill the Banditers in server many of Them but we can Do it and kill them all!! Put message or Reply to ProPvP in forums Im ready for ur all replys and idea to kill Them! Smile Smile Smile
    schauss123
    schauss123

My faction is named Pro PvP and Hiring!! looking for members To join and kill Enemys and Banditers Empty Re: My faction is named Pro PvP and Hiring!! looking for members To join and kill Enemys and Banditers

Post by schauss123 February 11th 2017, 4:29 pm

If ur Banditer Old but not Anymore maybe u can Join i will think about it first Ok Smile Smile message Me about that Sirs
    schauss123
    schauss123

My faction is named Pro PvP and Hiring!! looking for members To join and kill Enemys and Banditers Empty Re: My faction is named Pro PvP and Hiring!! looking for members To join and kill Enemys and Banditers

Post by schauss123 February 11th 2017, 9:59 pm

Im forgot to say That if Ur still banditer Ur not join possible sorry! Sad Stop banditer and maybe U can join Smile Smile
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Sqreix
    Sqreix
    Developer

Post by Sqreix February 12th 2017, 7:00 pm

hello schauss im not banditer or old banditer but i say i am propvp too so if you want friend let's ply together???
    schauss123
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 February 12th 2017, 10:37 pm

Ok sir Admin!! where am I find U and ur name In server im Invite u to my Faction and make u member And promote to Officer and Lets kill banditers and enemys Like We are brothers and sisters Band together Friends kill all our Enemyss
    schauss123
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 February 12th 2017, 10:41 pm

what Level are you in are you Pro PVP in attack or shoots?? Smile pm me Sir or reply a fastest
    Sqreix
    Sqreix
    Developer

Post by Sqreix February 13th 2017, 8:07 pm

my name in server is Sqreix and make me leader like u i am your brother or sister let's kill banditers together, i am good at fight or shoots too.
    schauss123
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 February 13th 2017, 10:07 pm

Ok sir!! im add you to My facition And we Together are Kill many enemys And banditers and save the People Smile Smile Smile Thank you For join Sir im Make u Officer sir Like leader But not top Haha But Okay Lets Kill bad And are Pros like Us Smile
    schauss123
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 February 13th 2017, 10:08 pm

are u in facition sir Or Not yet Im add you If ur online Im play other Games and many friends Sad Not always online But I'am active Many days and many hours Here in server Before so Im old player And good Here Smile Smile Im see you Soon sir Im not Admin like U but Im say that They are scared of admin Yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 29th 2024, 2:09 pm