RedekerCraft Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RedekerCraft Forums

Server IP: 52.185.153.167:16428 | Vote for us: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s156968

4 posters

guess whos back

Steel485
    Steel485
    VIP

guess whos back Empty guess whos back

Post by Steel485 February 3rd 2017, 10:00 pm

yo XD
    Rattle189
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

guess whos back Empty Re: guess whos back

Post by Rattle189 February 3rd 2017, 10:01 pm

WTF you're Satan!? btw hi sir wb Very Happy
    Steel485
    Steel485
    VIP

Post by Steel485 February 3rd 2017, 10:02 pm

Rattle189 wrote:WTF you're Satan!? btw hi sir wb Very Happy
    yeah dude it's me, remember when i made you mod back in 2013 because you were really active?
    Rattle189
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 February 3rd 2017, 10:03 pm

Steel485 wrote:
    yeah dude it's me, remember when i made you mod back in 2013 because you were really active?
    hi sir Very Happy look at where i am now XD
    Steel485
    Steel485
    VIP

Post by Steel485 February 3rd 2017, 10:04 pm

Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    nice XD are you the owner now? seeing the server i made back in beta 1.3 is now a full fledged online server that doesnt need hamachi XD
    Rattle189
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 February 3rd 2017, 10:05 pm

Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    nice XD are you the owner now? seeing the server i made back in beta 1.3 is now a full fledged online server that doesnt need hamachi XD
    Nah I'm just Server Manager, recently promoted since January because DP was leaving the team and community. Basically I feel like the Co-Owner now since I do most of the operations now king
    Steel485
    Steel485
    VIP

Post by Steel485 February 3rd 2017, 10:06 pm

Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Nah I'm just Server Manager, recently promoted since January because DP was leaving the team and community. Basically I feel like the Co-Owner now since I do most of the operations now king
    you're a terrible server manager oh god i remember when i hired some noobs and they abused the shit out of the commands XD
    Rattle189
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 February 3rd 2017, 10:07 pm

Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    you're a terrible server manager oh god i remember when i hired some noobs and they abused the shit out of the commands XD
    shhh I learn from the best administrators #aboose2damax #senpaisteel485 #redekercraft2013
    Steel485
    Steel485
    VIP

Post by Steel485 February 3rd 2017, 10:08 pm

Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    shhh I learn from the best administrators #aboose2damax #senpaisteel485 #redekercraft2013
    i remember when you first joined back in 2012 and that was like minecraft beta, forgot the version number but minecraft was still developing and now look where it is XD

glad to see the server i made on hamachi just for fun turned to something big Smile makes me proud of how far we've reached guys
    Rattle189
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 February 3rd 2017, 10:09 pm

Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    i remember when you first joined back in 2012 and that was like minecraft beta, forgot the version number but minecraft was still developing and now look where it is XD

glad to see the server i made on hamachi just for fun turned to something big Smile makes me proud of how far we've reached guys
    Yeah :/ it's been running for a long time, I remember when I invited my friends over while we were playing in an internet cafe that my parents used to run, damn fun playing in the flat world sending nukes and factions having a war while they were building houses in pure diamond lol!
    Steel485
    Steel485
    VIP

Post by Steel485 February 3rd 2017, 10:10 pm

Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:

Yeah :/ it's been running for a long time, I remember when I invited my friends over while we were playing in an internet cafe that my parents used to run, damn fun playing in the flat world sending nukes and factions having a war while they were building houses in pure diamond lol!
    hahaha yeah! i remember that XD their names were keneth and wendy or something? good guys btw how old were they and how old were you during the time? says here you're 16 right now if that's true
    Rattle189
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 February 3rd 2017, 10:12 pm

Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:

hahaha yeah! i remember that XD their names were keneth and wendy or something? good guys btw how old were they and how old were you during the time? says here you're 16 right now if that's true
    I think their usernames were KenethFloreZ and ShenlyFloreZ, I was like 11 back in 2012 when I first joined and I barely knew shit in Minecraft Shocked but yeah I learned how to play and stuff along the way but my two friends were serious noobs and they were like 7 years old playing in creative only xD but yeah I'm 16 right now since my birthday was like 4 days ago on January 30.
    Steel485
    Steel485
    VIP

Post by Steel485 February 3rd 2017, 10:13 pm

Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:

I think their usernames were KenethFloreZ and ShenlyFloreZ, I was like 11 back in 2012 when I first joined and I barely knew shit in Minecraft Shocked but yeah I learned how to play and stuff along the way but my two friends were serious noobs and they were like 7 years old playing in creative only xD but yeah I'm 16 right now since my birthday was like 4 days ago on January 30.
    belated happy birthday to you man, i miss running a server Razz
    Rattle189
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 February 3rd 2017, 10:14 pm

Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:

Well I'm running the show now and I understand how it feels to be a Server Manager, damn hard :/ but it's all good since I enjoy running a community with my friends and random people Very Happy
    Steel485
    Steel485
    VIP

Post by Steel485 February 3rd 2017, 10:15 pm

Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:

Well I'm running the show now and I understand how it feels to be a Server Manager, damn hard :/ but it's all good since I enjoy running a community with my friends and random people Very Happy
    glad to see that you're finally a good leader and are you really in the usa?
    Rattle189
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 February 3rd 2017, 10:16 pm

Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:

Nah, I just put there because in the future I'm going to that place with my parents, we're like migrating there sometime in 2017 or further Very Happy
    Steel485
    Steel485
    VIP

Post by Steel485 February 3rd 2017, 10:17 pm

Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:
    Rattle189 wrote:
    Steel485 wrote:

Nah, I just put there because in the future I'm going to that place with my parents, we're like migrating there sometime in 2017 or further Very Happy
    ah that's cool, hope you guys get here Smile
    Sayuki
    Sayuki
    Architect

Post by Sayuki February 3rd 2017, 10:41 pm

Welcome back.
    freakman

Post by freakman February 3rd 2017, 10:49 pm

sir rem pls help me report schauss123
    Rattle189
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 February 3rd 2017, 10:54 pm

freakman wrote:sir rem pls help me report schauss123
    Please refrain from discussing your player report on other threads or categories, your player report must stay within your player report and not outside, thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 9:49 pm