RedekerCraft Forums

Server IP: 52.185.153.167:16428 | Vote for us: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s156968

sqreix Admin is join my Facition!! all Join also soon And we are Many :) :)

schauss123

sqreix Admin is join my Facition!! all Join also soon And we are Many :) :)

Post by schauss123 on February 13th 2017, 10:10 pm

maybe All join and We are so many and not Stoppable nobody can stop Us and we are Winning server And kill all banditers and Enemys nobody stop us and Were beat minecraft and winner in game And super armor with sword that is 1 hit And not take from us So we are keep and Protect that to Not make them attack Again:) Smile

join My facition and we are Band together like brother sister and Kill all enemys and banditers!! No to banditers And insulters and enemys they Are not allowed and Are killers Sad Sad
    schauss123

Re: sqreix Admin is join my Facition!! all Join also soon And we are Many :) :)

Post by schauss123 on February 13th 2017, 10:11 pm

Im have post faction post at Propsal and u see it And im there make members and put them the Rules and what Are we doing Smile Smile

join My facition and we are Band together like brother sister and Kill all enemys and banditers!! No to banditers And insulters and enemys they Are not allowed and Are killers Sad Sad
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 13th 2017, 10:13 pm

Thank u for Read Smile

Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

Post by Rattle189 on February 13th 2017, 10:15 pm

You cannot post in this category, this section of the forum is strictly reserved for Server Administrators to announce any important server and/or community related announcements. Your post will be moved somewhere else more appropriate.

Regards,
    Server Manager Rattle189

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -Bertrand Russell
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 13th 2017, 10:19 pm

okay sir I'am sorry Im post in wrong place Sad Sad Im change it Now here and Put it different place Smile Sorry sir Im not happen again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is August 20th 2017, 12:38 am