RedekerCraft Forums

Server IP: 52.185.153.167:16428 | Vote for us: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s156968

why Im have many Haters and enemys!

schauss123

why Im have many Haters and enemys!

Post by schauss123 on February 8th 2017, 10:52 pm

Why Im have many Enemys and Haters? im not Angry if U die from PvP or I die not Flamer like U im not active In active so Im not do anything Ur maked Fake information Not allowed here maybe U can banned for it Stop being idiots -_- Fools Ur wasting you're Time idiots Im only Flame because Ur say bad words to Me and Im not active but ur says that its Active and Im killed by Angry flaming PVP not Really happen in server -_- -_- -_- Stop leave me Alone noobs!!!

join My facition and we are Band together like brother sister and Kill all enemys and banditers!! No to banditers And insulters and enemys they Are not allowed and Are killers Sad Sad
    igor pachmelnik zakusov

Re: why Im have many Haters and enemys!

Post by igor pachmelnik zakusov on February 9th 2017, 4:35 pm

we will kill those haters schauss
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 11th 2017, 4:24 pm

Yes Im invite you to my Faciton what is Ur name in Server im add you as Member and promote you to Oficer so We will kill them Banditers and enemys!! no Mercy to Haters and insulters and enemys

join My facition and we are Band together like brother sister and Kill all enemys and banditers!! No to banditers And insulters and enemys they Are not allowed and Are killers Sad Sad
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    schauss123

Post by schauss123 on February 12th 2017, 10:47 pm

Fake message!! Ignore not Allowed its Bad Sad fake and lier

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is December 13th 2017, 7:23 am