RedekerCraft Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RedekerCraft Forums

Server IP: 52.185.153.167:16428 | Vote for us: http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s156968

3 posters

help All why is Server Not Working?? it is Locked and Check again later

schauss123
    schauss123

help All why is Server Not Working?? it is Locked and Check again later Empty help All why is Server Not Working?? it is Locked and Check again later

Post by schauss123 April 28th 2017, 4:25 pm

hello All help me Plss I'am not Connect to Server for many Time because it Says that Locked And check again later?? Pls help me Thank u For Read I'am join my facition We are Together bands like Brother Sister Smile Smile Smile
    schauss123
    schauss123

help All why is Server Not Working?? it is Locked and Check again later Empty Re: help All why is Server Not Working?? it is Locked and Check again later

Post by schauss123 April 28th 2017, 4:28 pm

I'am Vote for this Server many time And Im want to Get this Rewards so I'am Powerfull and This facition Not stop by Banditers Smile Smile
    Rattle189
    Rattle189
    Senior Administrator

help All why is Server Not Working?? it is Locked and Check again later Empty Re: help All why is Server Not Working?? it is Locked and Check again later

Post by Rattle189 May 1st 2017, 2:11 pm

The server was down for some maintenance and was locked for a few days to recover some lost server uptime, this is to prevent players from connecting to the server and overloading it without any active staff team member to fix the issue.

The server should be still running today and is accessible to anyone now.
    Sergeant Bukkit
    Sergeant Bukkit

Post by Sergeant Bukkit May 1st 2017, 6:05 pm

It works fine for me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 10:09 pm